Wednesday 14 March 2012

How hard it is to follow instructions

I find it mostly difficult to follow instructions that are subjective. That is the critical part of my brain, Because I become having some questions and want to know why I must do something, I want to understand the terms and conditions, the limitations of the instruction, but primarily I need to know WHY.I find it difficult to follow instructions that are not universally applied even if you try very hard to follow them. I find it very difficult to follow instructions that invade my boundaries, intrude upon my sense of self and privacy.
Following instruction is actually very difficult indeed, irrespective of how old or how young you are, but it is important as well because Sometimes it’s to help you do things right, it’s to control you, It creates a false sense of security in which one simply follows, It creates an acceptance that someone else is in control of your life, that you are not 100% responsible for you – so now you have someone to blame, other than you, if you fail, It creates an excuse “it wasn’t my fault.”  This is only OK if you refuse credit for the good stuff as well I was just following the instructions.
Seriously it seems like it is the hardest thing in the world. You put up signs or have some rules and people just do what they want with no regard for anything. Oh a school zone 20mph let me go 45 because I can and who cares I am so cool I don't have to do what anyone tells me.

2 comments:

  1. Instructions are hard to follow at times, but sometime we just have to follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True sometimes instructions are hard to follow , but we need to do it.

    ReplyDelete