Monday 7 May 2012

wedding cake in the middle of the road

Sometimes one thinks they have got that one person tells you all the sweet words every time and they think they are the ones for them of which they are not theirs until they say I do, they can lose them anytime of the day and even on the day of wedding they can still lose them. When they say Honey, I love you so much! I want to be with you forever. You mean more than the world to me. The thought of losing you would be too much for my mind to imagine. I want to have children with you. I want anniversaries and birthdays and Christmases and my entire life spent with you.
 I am on my knees, asking if you will marry me. The wedding will be so beautiful. Your parents and mine, all our relatives together, but most of all us together as one. When you think they love you so much does not mean they are yours forever. Belinda and Maria broke up on the day before the wedding day, Belinda was on her way from fetching the wedding cake he met her fiancĂ© kissing with another woman in the car while she is driving home, she thrown the cake in the middle of the road and canceled everything. There had no wedding anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment