Tuesday 10 April 2012

If I were my boss

If I were my boss I would not learn anything because I do not do anything I just get paid, I would not have to stress because no one gives me instructions and I have no rules to obey. and I would be a friends with my thoughts all the time because boss is always right so my thoughts I would be always right, and mostly I would not have to understand too much like I need to understand  when I have a boss.
when I have a boss I need to understand many things for instance when I take time to do something my boss will say I am slow, when I do not do it I am lazy but when my boss does not do it he is too busy, When I do something without being told I am trying to be smart, When my boss does the same That is initiative, When I please my boss I am apple polishing. When my boss please his boss He's co-operating, When I do well, my boss never remembers When I do wrong, he never forgets,laoughing even if my boss said says something hurts me and only cry when I get home or on my way home, So if I would be my boss I would forget about that drama and too much understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment